Neath 01639 632244
Where can Dermal Fillers be used? Dermal Fillers are used to lift lines, wrinkles and folds, contour and enhance certain facial areas and rejuvenate the skin, popular with both female & male clients alike
For superficial treatments, very little pain is usually felt, although for deep line treatments, a nerve block injection may be offered to reduce any discomfort
Lines, wrinkles and folds treated with dermal fillers include:
- Nose to Mouth Lines (Naso-labial lines)
- Mouth to Chin Lines (Marionette lines)
- Crow’s Feet (around the eye)
- Frown Lines
- Upper Lip Lines
- Smile Lines
- Contouring and enhancement include:
- Back of hands
- How can we turn the V back? Volume formation can be achieved using a Dermal Filler when injected into the skin the gel-matrix of calcium pushes up the contour deficits, providing an instant lifting effect
- Our doctor will inject the filler beneath the surface of the skin using a very fine needle, the treatment benefits can be seen instantly and do not affect facial expression.
Our most popular Treatment & as the UKs number 1 anti-ageing Treatment, Botox® can be used to smooth out lines on the forehead, frown lines, lines around the eyes and mouth and on the neck to restore a more relaxed, youthful appearance.
The treatment involves tiny doses of a safe, purified form of botulinum toxin which works by blocking the nerve impulses that cause our facial muscles to contract and form the dreaded wrinkles. When carried out by an experienced medical practitioners the treatment is safe and predictable and you can return to your normal daily activities immediately. Over the next few days you will see the wrinkles fade, effects can take up to 2weeks for the full result, revealing a more youthful, energised-looking you.
What does it feel like?
The treatment involves a small number of painless injections into the muscle groups that cause the wrinkling. Immediately after the injections there may be some mild swelling that usually subsides within 24-48hrs. Most treatments can be carried out in as little as 15 minutes, although this is dependent upon the area being treated. After the treatment the treated area may be slightly red and/or slightly swollen, however you can resume normal activities, drive yourself home or return to work immediately after the treatment